"Men have grown tired of the mundane rat race. Men are exacerbated by an ever
revolving lifestyle not easily adopted"
In The Foundation many have discovered a deliverance of sort. One of the things embraced by society is the idea that all absent DaDs are deadbeat. While some absent DaDs may very well fit such a box, the fact is, it doesn't rain true for the vast majority. What society doesn't know is, that "Every DaD Wants to Be Great". One of the problems society face is the blind fatherless exacerbation imposed as a group. Though embraced as a paradox, the phrase is embarrassingly fact.
HesDaD Foundation has designed an amazing system proven to bring out the BEST in any Man. It exposes the intrinsic paternal nature innate in every male. We have discovered contributing factors, pathologies, generational curses, deficiencies, pride and blatant ignorance which lie at the core of a disparaging group of people which have negatively effected humanity on a global scale. What we do know is, through involvement, second chances, forgiveness and knowledge, a paradigm shift has began. DaDs are beginning to forge a new perception upon society and as a result there has been political, economical and legal changes supporting the inclusion and rights of DaDs around the world.
One of the very damaging and common practices of family court has been the method by which the system handles child support payments. This very profitable machine have come to realize the error of its ways in many senses. However the damage has been deeply ingrained in a culture of selfless finger pointing argued on both sides as fact. There are millions of DaDs who have been paying child support that the MoM never receives because of the way the system handles their payments. One of the attacks on the family was the un-official "no man" rule. This rule forced women desiring to get aid to denounce the knowledge or presence of "the DaD" in the home and in most cases instigated fights that irrevocably removed DaDs from the home, creating a life long hate and warring amongst both parents. These very open battles develop generational scars and emotional wounds upon the children. Repeated exposure to finger pointing on both sides most times weighs in favor of the MoM because the child(ren) just don't see the financial contribution. What the system does, is, once they have successfully gotten MoM and DaD to fight and pull in separate directions they then grant aid to the mother of the child(ren) and then go after the DaD for child support but due to the system's involvement which most women think is in the best interest of her and her child(ren) because she cannot trust the DaD now. Why? Because this is now her enemy and enemies don't fight fair. The system now gets the DaD to pay them or garnishes the DaD's checks and from those payments they only disperse a small portion to the mothers in most cases sending what they call, a fifty dollar, dis-regard. A loud, open handed slap in the face of the family all the way round.
As a result what started happening, was MoMs began to wise up to the diminishing support necessary to raise their child(ren) and discovered it was more beneficial to set aside this crazy battling between she and the father of her child(ren) and a shift began to take place on the other side of the bargaining table.
While on the other hand DaDs came to a very different realization. After being accused over and over by their child(ren) and the Mother there of, for not paying child support when in fact he has been in compliance, just not to the level the mother wanted or the child(ren) needed. In some amazing turn of events, a miracle some would call it... MoMs and DaDs began to banish the court system from their parental affairs and found solace in the self imposed agreements that they would enact through a place of common love... "Junior".
HesDaD has been able to foster, nurture and incubate a solid covenant between MoM and DaD through a web of complexity delivered through our simple and unique proprietary "Five Points To Honor" System. Based upon the need of the Child, the desire of the MoM and the role of the Man, the DaDcademy, (an Institute of Honor) was formed and the rebirth of a nation was ignited.
Statistics show that more than 20 million children live in a home without the physical presence of a father. Millions more have DaDs who are physically present but emotionally absent. If it were classified as a disease, fatherlessness would be an epidemic worthy of attention as a national emergency.
The chilling, gritty true impact that fatherlessness has on our children, our families and our communities are startling but the reality is clear...
- 71% of all high school drop outs come from fatherless homes
- 71% of all pregnant teenagers
- 85% of all children with behavioral disorders
- 90% of homeless and runaway Children
Come from fatherless homes. These numbers are staggering and affect each one of us. Wait, there's more...
- 63% of youth suicides come from fatherless homes
- 85% of all youth in prison come from fatherless homes
The impact of fatherlessness can be seen in our homes, schools, hospitals and prisons. In short fatherlessness is associated with almost every societal ill facing our country's children. Did you know...
Children Living with Mother Only
- An estimated 24.7 million children (33%) live absent their biological father.
- Of students in grades 1 through 12, 39 percent (17.7 million) live in homes absent their biological fathers
- 57.6% Black children, 31.2% of Hispanic children and 20.7% of White children are living absent their biological fathers.
- According to 72.2% of the U.S. population, fatherlessness is the most significant family social problem facing America.
- Among children who were part of the "post-war generation," 87.7% grew up with two biological parents who were married to each other. Today only 68.1% will spend their entire childhood in an intact family.
- With the increasing number of premarital births and a continuing high divorce rate, the proportion of children living with just one parent rose from 9.1% in 1960 to 20.7% in 2012. Currently, 55.1% of all Black children, 31.1% of all Hispanic children and 20.7% of all White children are living in single parent homes.
The blended family has grown to epic proportions and has become the standard or poster for common families in America today. Did you know...
- 41% of couples living together have pre-existing children living in the home.
- 2,100 new blended families are formed EVERY DAY in America.
- Over 65% of Americans are now a stepparent, a stepchild, a step sibling, a step grandparent or touched by a stepfamily scenario.
- By 2010 blended families have become the most common form of family in America.
All of this stems widely from the absence of the father in the home and HesDaD has taken a stand. We are so proud of DaDs who have completed our 5 week course through the "Five Points To Honor" System, presented through The DaDcademy and we celebrate the many DaDs who Pledge Allegiance to the HesDaD Creed which includes the rock solid, "Five points To Honor"...
- Embrace: DaDs must Embrace their child(ren) with love, support, leadership and direction.
- Empower: DaDs must Empower their child(ren) to forge ahead with confidence.
- Encourage: DaDs must Encourage innovative frontiers already inside their child(ren).
- Entrust: DaDs must Entrust God with Pairenting efforts between he and MoM.
- Endure: DaDs must Endure all opposing forces.
Through a tough curriculum and systematic approach to uncovering the woes which have prevented these Men from naturally becoming the BEST DaDs they can BE, we are well on our way to equipping and educating the world of this socially endemic formality accepted around the world and locally. The next time you're talking to a DaD and you hear him say, he has "Pleaded The FpTH" you should congratulate him and celebrate his momentous personal accomplishment. By doing so, you informally join us in our declaration for the Year, 2016 as; "The Year Of The DaD" Where we as a Nation hold DaDs accountable for becoming better Men and consequently BETTER DaDs. Not by judgement but by edification, exhortation, education, empowerment, resources and support. We are our brother's keeper. Below find out more about "Pleading the FpTH"...
- Source: US Census Bureau, “Living Arrangements of Children Under 18″: Tables –CH-2, CH-3, CH-4. 1960 – Present. U.S. Census Bureau July 1, 2012.
- Source: U.S. Census Bureau, Current Population Survey, “Living Arrangements of Children under 18 Years/1 and Marital Status of Parents by Age, Sex, Race, and Hispanic Origin/2 and Selected Characteristics of the Child for all Children 2010.” Table C3. Internet Release Date November, 2010.
- Source: Nord, Christine Winquist, and Jerry West. Fathers’ and Mothers’ Involvement in their Children’s Schools by Family Type and Resident Status. Table 1. (NCES 2001-032). Washington, DC: U.S. Dept of Education, National Center of Education Statistics, 2001.
- Source: Family Structure and Children’s Living Arrangements 2012. Current Population Report. U.S. Census Bureau July 1, 2012.